This document (‘Terms and Conditions”) is an electronic record in terms of Information Technology Act, 2000 and rules there under as applicable and the amended provisions pertaining to electronic records in various statutes as amended by the Information Technology Act, 2000. This electronic record is generated by a computer system and does not require any physical and digital signatures.
This Website offers services for Members who wish to purchase jewelry for personal consumption, inclusive of, customized and readymade Jewelry.
Some items may appear slightly larger or smaller than actual size due to screen defaults and photography techniques. Sometimes the items may be represented larger than the actual size in order to clearly show details or smaller than the actual size in order to show the entire item. The Company shall not be liable for any legal action on this account.
- “Jewelry” means the jewelry that is predesigned or jewelry set with diamonds and / or gemstones that are available for sale on our website. Please note that all Jewelry is sold on “as is” basis. “Mounts” are defined as designs that hold a diamond(s) / gemstone(s) in place, which may or may not have diamonds/ gemstones. Members can select Mounts and diamonds separately to create customized Jewelry. “Loose Diamonds” are individual diamonds that can be bought without being set on Mounts.
- Owner, Us, We: The Owner, as the Creator, operator, publisher of the Website, makes the website and services on it, available to users. This website “www.byglacier.com” is owned and operated by Glacier Diamonds and Jewelry (referred as owner, us, we, our, ours, www.byglacier.comand other first-person.) having registered office at 1803, Blue Mountain Building, Upper Govind Nagar, Malad East, Mumbai-400097.
- You, the user, the client: You, as the user of the website, will be referred throughout the terms and conditions with second-person pronounces as You, Your, Yours, or as User or Client. The term “User “and “You” shall mean any natural or legal person who is accessing the website.
- Parties: Collectively, the parties to these terms and conditions, the Owner and You, will be referred to as Parties.
- THE ONLINE PLATFORM
The Company has created a platform which showcases a collection of ready-to-wear precious and semiprecious jewelry that exhibits a fresh marriage of the classic and contemporary styles, and could very well be your jewelry indulgences from time to time. All jewelry showcased on the Website are our individual and unique creation.
The use of this Website by the User, including browsing the Website and availing any Services offered therein is free of cost. The User is only required to pay for the product purchased by the User from the Website. However, the Company reserves the right to amend this no-fee policy and charge the User for any or all services offered / rendered. In such an event, the User will be intimated of the same when he/she attempts to access the Website, and the User shall have the option of declining to avail of the services offered on the Website. Any such change, if made, shall come into effect immediately upon such change being notified to the User, unless specified otherwise.
- ASSENT AND ACCEPTANCE
In using the services provided by our website www.byglacier.com you are deemed to have accepted the terms and conditions listed below or as may be revised from time to time, which is, for an indefinite period and you understand and agree that you are bound by such terms and conditions till the time you access this website. Glacier Diamonds and Jewelry reserves the right to change these terms and conditions from time to time without any obligation to inform you and it is your responsibility to look through them as often as possible.
- ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
If you are below 18 years of age, you are prohibited to use/purchase/contract from or with this website. Persons who are incompetent to contract within the meaning of the Indian Contract Act, 1872 are not eligible to use this website. The owner assumes no responsibility or liability for any misrepresentation of your age.
- RBI MANDATE FOR PAN CARD
For purchase above Rs. 2 lakhs, PAN card Number must be provided upon placing the order in the manner specified by Glacier Diamonds and Jewelry for Indian Customers only. Failure to provide the same shall result in cancellation of the order.
For all domestic shipments, if the order value exceeds Rs 2 lakhs, the customer will need to enter the PAN card number and click on verify Pan card. Only upon PAN card verification the order will proceed ahead to the payment page. The billing name is supposed to be the same as the PAN card else the PAN card will not get verified and the customer will not be able to proceed ahead with the order.
- USE OF WEBSITE
The site is available only to individuals and entities that can form legally binding contracts under applicable law. Those who choose to access this website from outside India are responsible for compliance with local laws and if to the extent local laws are applicable. In case if any Indian states prohibit direct sale of merchandise from other states and require special documentation to effect such a sale without dual taxation, if we receive an order from such states or to be delivered to such states under such circumstances we retain the right to accept or reject the order.
Commercial use of this site is strictly prohibited unless you obtain prior written consent from Glacier Diamonds and Jewelry. You may only use this site to make legitimate wish list and/or purchases. You are responsible for maintaining the secrecy of your passwords, login and account information. You will be financially accountable for all uses of the site by you and anyone using your password and login information. The information contained in or through the Site is based upon sources believed to be accurate and reliable; and we have exercised reasonable care to assure the accuracy of the information. However, we make no representation or warranty as to such accuracy. These materials were prepared for us based on the information received through our partners/hosts and others. We do not guarantee that the Site will operate continuously or without interruption or be error free. In addition, we may also suspend or discontinue any aspect of the Site at any time without being liable for any direct or indirect loss as a result of such action.
- INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
The Site contains and references of domain name, trademarks, logos, brand names, service marks, drawings, illustrations, artwork, videos, music, sounds, photographs, trade names, text, graphics, trade dress and devices and other valuable trade or service marks or files found on this site are proprietary to Glacier Diamonds and Jewelry are protected by the trademark, copyright and intellectual property laws. You may not frame or utilize framing techniques to modify, reproduce, sell, broadcast or copy any way whatsoever or in any form whatsoever, either partially or fully any of our trademarks, logos, or proprietary information without the express prior written consent of Glacier Diamonds and Jewelry.
- YOUR OBLIGATIONS
- You have to provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself while registration on www.byglacier.com.
- You should maintain and promptly update registration data to keep it true, accurate, current and complete. If you provide any information that is false, inaccurate, incomplete or not current or if Glacier Diamonds and Jewelry has reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is false, inaccurate, incomplete, not current or not in accordance with this user agreement, we have the right to indefinitely suspend or terminate your membership and refuse to provide you with access to our website.
- The billing address you provide us, including billing address, credit card/debit card details and other payment information, is subject to the same confidentiality and accuracy requirements as the rest of your identifying information.
- In the event that a non-delivery occurs on account of a mistake by you (i.e. wrong name or address or any other wrong information), any extra cost incurred by Glacier Diamonds and Jewelry for re-delivery shall be claimed from you and you shall bear such expenses.
- You will provide authentic and true information in all instances where such information is requested of you. Glacier Diamonds and Jewelry reserves the right to confirm and validate the information and other details provided by you at any point of time. Further, Glacier Diamonds and Jewelry also reserves the right to ask for additional information for accepting orders or before making delivery in certain cases. If upon confirmation, your details are found to be false (partially or completely), Glacier Diamonds and Jewelry has the right in its sole discretion to reject the registration and debar you from using the services of www.byglacier.com and or other affiliated websites without prior intimation whatsoever.
- You confirm that the address at which delivery of the product(s), ordered by you, is to be made is correct and proper in all aspects.
- Before placing an order you shall check the product description carefully. By placing an order for a product, you agree to be bound by the conditions of sale and invitation to offer included in the item’s description.
- If there is any delay in the delivery caused due to any natural calamity, public holiday or any other unforeseen circumstance, then you shall not hold Glacier Diamonds and Jewelry liable for such delay in the delivery of the product.
- In case you use an International card or foreign bank-issued card for payment of domestic order or you have ordered something to be delivered outside India, then you have to provide us any government-issued photo identity proof. For example:
- PAN CARD
- DRIVING LICENSE
- VOTER IDENTIFICATION CARD
- POSTAL IDENTIFICATION CARD (AADHAR)
- PAYMENT AND FEES
Should you register for any purchase of the product on this website, you agree to pay us the specific monetary amounts required for that product. These monetary amounts will be described to you during your account registration and/or confirmation process. The final amount required for payment will be shown to you immediately prior to purchase. We reserve the right to refuse to sell the products on the Website at our sole discretion to anyone for any reason at any time.
- Domestic Orders:
For orders being shipped within India, the payment can only be accepted in INR. Prices will be MRP and CGST/SGST and IGST, as applicable.
In case of international credit cards being used for domestic orders, the transaction amount will be converted to INR before the payment is accepted. Currency conversion charges may apply according to your credit card policy. If you have made the payment by International card or foreign bank issued card then you will be required to send us any government issued photo Identity proof of the country of residence as mentioned below:
- PASSPORT WITH VISA COPY
- DRIVING LICENSE
- EMPLOYMENT CARD
- Any other government issues ID proofs of the country of residence
- International Orders:
Payments for International Orders are accepted through PayPal gateway either by your PayPal account or by using International credit/debit cards only. For orders being shipped outside India, the payment will be accepted only in US Dollars. For international orders, currency conversion rates will apply according to the prevailing exchange rates on the day of placing the order.
For shipments being sent outside India, Prices will include all the applicable taxes in India and the shipping and handling charges.
For International Orders you will be required to send us government-issued photo Identity proof preferably:
- DRIVING LICENSE
NOTE: Indian issued cards will not be accepted for international orders.
Any other import duties or charges (VAT) levied in the destination country of the shipment has to be borne by the customer. These Duties or Taxes are to be paid extra as per actuals and are subject to change.
|Import Duty (Values in %)
|3% Entry Fee
All these rates are subject to changes and to be borne by the customer as per actuals at the time of delivery.
- ONLINE PAYMENT
All payments on the website are securely processed through our payment gateway partner. We accept most major credit and debit cards including Visa, MasterCard and American Express via recognized Payment Gateways. We may accept bank transfers upon special request at our sole discretion. You can contact our customer care for the same. We endeavor to ensure confirmation of ordered item(s), availability and shipping before processing your order transaction. You will be advised by e-mail if we are unable to complete your order.
After the user has added products / services to the shopping cart, and proceeded to the checkout section, the user will be asked for his/her preferred delivery address and other contact information. Once the payment transaction has been successfully completed, the user’s order will be processed on receipt of the funds from the user’s bank or the credit card company. It is at this stage that the users order is successfully placed. Thereafter the products/ services purchased by the user will be shipped based on the product availability and completion of logistics operations related to the same.
- ORDER OF PRODUCTS
All products and information displayed on the website constitute an invitation to offer. Your order for purchase constitutes your offer, which shall be subjected to the Terms and Conditions as listed herein. We reserve the right to accept or reject your offer in part or in full. Our acceptance of your order will take place upon dispatch of the product(s) ordered. Dispatch of all the product(s) ordered, may or may not happen at the same time, in such a scenario that portion of the order which has been dispatched will be deemed to have been accepted by us and the balance would continue to be on offer to us and we reserve the right to accept or reject such balance order.
No act or omission of Glacier prior to the actual dispatch of the product(s) ordered will constitute acceptance of your offer. If you have provided us with your email address, we will notify you by email as soon as possible to confirm receipt of your order and email you again to confirm dispatch and therefor acceptance of the order.
We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colors of the stones that appear on the website. However, as the actual colors and clarity you see will depend upon your monitor, we cannot guarantee that your monitor’s display of any colors and clarity will accurately reflect the colors and clarity of the product on delivery as inclusion in each stone is different. All products are handcrafted so there may be some variations in the actual product received. Packaging of the product may vary from the packaging of the product displayed in the website.
All products are subject to availability. We reserve the right to limit the number of the products we supply, supply only part of an order or to divide up orders. We will inform you if we are unable to fulfill your order.
- MADE-TO-ORDER – TERMS AND CONDITIONS
For Made-to-order, customized order or consulted orders, alterations, change in pieces or cancellation will be only considered in special cases, within 3 days of order placement. Email regarding the same should be done on email@example.com. Cancellations will not be entertained in any orders post 3 working days. If cancellations are to be done irrespective, 30% cancellation fees will be charged on the total order and the remaining amount if any will be issued to the client as a credit note. In case or exchange, changes, alterations to be made to the order, the order value needs to be matched. An additional 30 days’ time period will be given for the finalization if notified in 3 days’ time. 30% cancellation fees will be charged on the order value if the client fails to revert for the follows up on the order.
For custom orders, made-to-order pieces that need to be put on hold due to any circumstances, the client can request a hold within their order timeline before shipping. An additional 30 days will be provided for the finalization. The order will automatically be cancelled post 30 days after taking a follow up with the client. 30% of the whole order value will be charged as cancellation fees and the remaining amount if any will be issued to the client as a credit note.
- SHIPPING/DELIVERY POLICY
- We understand that your privacy is important to you and we respect that. We ensure you that we maintain complete confidentiality of the details that you have shared with us and will not share it with any third party.
- Shipment costs will be levied as per pin codes mentioned. Secondly shipment costs are subject to change from the costs are quoted to you due to unforeseen circumstances.
- A tentative delivery date/time will be given along with the order confirmation email. The exact delivery date shall be provided as soon as your order is ready for dispatch. Alternatively, registered customers can track their order through given link via E-mail or by visiting the order tracking webpage on website. Shipment dates may vary due to uncertain circumstances.
- Domestic orders will follow TAT of T+15 days and International orders will follow T+25 days which may vary as per country. Further, delivery schedule may vary as per customized designs and availability of stones.
- All Our products are packed in secure tamper proof packaging. If You find that the package is tampered, please do not accept delivery of the same. If the user accepts delivery, it is be deemed that the product arrived in a tamper proof condition.
- All products ordered in one cart will be shipped to one shipping address. If there is a requirement for the products to be shipped to more than one shipping address then the user shall create separate orders in separate carts for each address
- RETURN POLICY
Glacier Diamonds and Jewelry is committed to ensuring full customer satisfaction with respect to the products available on our website, security & customer assistance. However, if you are not happy with the product, you can choose to return the order.
NOTE: We do not currently accept any returns or exchange of our products, except for those cases where a defective product has been delivered. You shall return the defective product unused and in the same condition as you received it, in its original packaging, along with the invoice for a refund. You are required to report the defect within 7 days of receipt of the product either by calling us on +91-9619691817or writing to us on firstname.lastname@example.org. For the refund on the returned defective product, please check the section on Refund below.
7- DAYS RETURN POLICY FOR DOMESTIC ORDERS ONLY
In the unlikely event that the order delivered is in damaged condition, or otherwise, you can return the product unused and in the same condition as you received it, in its original packaging, along with the invoice and get the refund. Our courier partner will collect the order from the address provided by you and will get it back to us.
Domestic Order: Our courier partner will collect the order from provided address (within India). It is to be noted that return shipping of the products will be charged accordingly and not be FREE.
HOW TO INITIATE THE REFUND PROCESS?
- Customers should contact Glacier Diamonds and Jewelry customer support on +91-9619691817write to email@example.com within 7 days from the receipt of product.
2. Customers should not return the product before receiving a confirmation mail from Glacier Diamonds and Jewelry about the same.
3. All the products must be returned in their original condition, unaltered and unused.
4. Provide the invoice/guarantee card into the package for return process. Without the above, returns will not be processed.
NOTE:We shall not entertain any request after 7 days from the date of receipt of the product.
We shall process the refund once we receive the product. The product must be in unused condition, in its original packaging along with its original tags and invoice, failing which refund may not be possible.
Once the refund process has been initiated, the amount will be directly refunded to your account via the same mode through which the transaction was made or through cheque (amount would be refunded through cheque, only in cases where the debit/credit card used by customer while placing the order is not in use).
In case the customer pays online then amount will be refunded within 7-15 working days from the receipt of returned product(s) at the office of Glacier Diamonds and Jewelry.
In case of domestic order (where the product is shipped within India) 100% refund will be made.
In case the customer pays online then the amount will be refunded within 7-15 working days from the receipt of the returned product(s) at the warehouse of Glacier Diamonds and Jewelry.
Glacier Diamonds and Jewelry will refund the amount to the customer only under following two circumstances and at the sole discretion of Glacier Diamonds and Jewelry:
- We will accept the return of only defective product and then subsequently provide for the refund. However, the refund process will be initiated only post inspection and after we get a go ahead from our QA (quality assurance) team. While refunding for the defective product, you will not be charged for shipment (to and fro).
2. We will refund under those circumstances where our logistic partner has been unable to deliver the product, even after repeated efforts due to the customer’s unavailability. Although while making the refund, we will deduct from the amount paid all the costs incurred by Glacier Diamonds and Jewelry like customs paid and any other charges (to and fro) excluding shipment charges.
We reserve the right to not allow the exchange of jewelry products due to the differential that may arise, as no two products will have the exact weight & hence the price will differ. Please note that our pricing is calculated using current precious metal and gem prices to give you the best possible value. These prices do change from time to time, owing to the fluctuations in prices of precious metal and gem prices, so our prices will also change.
However, if you choose to cancel the order(before shipment) or return the product because of receiving it in damaged condition, the refund will be made directly to your account or issued by cheque (amount would be refunded through cheque, only in cases where the debit/credit card used by customer while placing the order is not in use).
Prices on our website are subject to change without notice. Please expect that you will be charged the price for the jewelry as it is listed on the day of purchase. Prices of metal may vary from time to time.
We regret to inform that exchange of products is not possible for the products bought from our website.
- THIRD PARTY INFORMATION
We cannot be held responsible for material displayed on third party websites or any other written material. The only prices that apply for Glacier Diamonds and Jewelry products are those stated on the Glacier Diamonds and Jewelry portal. We cannot vouch for the reliability of prices stated on shopping directories or through any other third party.
- CANCELLATION BY CUSTOMERS
Once an order is placed, it can only be canceled before it is shipped to the provided destination. Registered customer can always check the status of their order from the link given in the E-mail regarding delivery scheduled or by visiting the order tracking webpage on website. Once the cancellation request is received, we will initiate the process of refunding the amount to your account via the same payment mode that you had used to make the transaction or through cheque (amount would be refunded through cheque, only in cases where the debit/credit card used by customer while placing the order is not in use). Once the refund process is initiated, you will receive the refund amount directly in your account or through cheque.
NOTE: In the event that the amount has been deducted from your account but the transaction failed, we will refund the amount to your account at the earliest.
- CANCELLATION BY GLACIER DIAMONDS AND JEWELRY
There may be certain orders that Glacier Diamonds and Jewelry cannot accept, and therefore, we reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to refuse or cancel any order. Some reasons may include limitation on quantity available for purchase; errors in pricing or product information or certain issues identified by our fraud avoidance department or any other issue which Glacier Diamonds and Jewelry identifies for not accepting the order. We also reserve the right to ask for additional information for accepting orders in certain cases. We will notify you in case your order has been cancelled fully or partially or if any additional information is required to accept your order.
You understand that each time user have to agree these terms, while using the website. By agreeing to these terms, you acknowledge that you are interested in purchasing the products that you have selected and consent to receive communication via phone or any other electric means from the website including E-mail messages telling you about products offered by the website. You agree that the communications sent to you by the website shall not be construed as spam or bulk under any law prevailing in any country where such communication is received.
- GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTTTION
The products described in and available through the Site may not be
available in your country. We make no representation that the products offered
in the Site are appropriate or available for use in any particular location. Those who choose to access the Site do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws, if and to the extent local laws are applicable. If use of the Site and/or viewing or use of any material or content therein violates or infringes any
applicable law in your jurisdiction(s), you are not authorized to view or use the Site and must exit immediately; Any disputes arising out of or related to the Site shall be governed by and constructed and enforced in accordance with, the laws of India and you shall submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Mumbai, Maharashtra within the Union of India.
Transactions on the Website are secure and protected. Any information entered by the User when transacting on the Website is encrypted to protect the User against unintentional disclosure to third parties. The User’s credit and debit card information is not received, stored by or retained by the Company / Website in any manner. This information is supplied by the User directly to the relevant payment gateway which is authorized to handle the information provided, and is compliant with the regulations and requirements of various banks and institutions and payment franchisees that it is associated with.
This user agreement is effective unless and until terminated by either party. You may terminate this user agreement at any time by informing us in writing through Indian postal services by registered/ speed post that you no longer wish to be associated with this website, provided that you discontinue any further use of this website.
Glacier Diamonds and Jewelry may terminate this user agreement at any time and may do so immediately without notice, and accordingly deny you access to this website. Such termination will be without any liability to Glacier Diamonds and Jewelry. Upon any termination of the user agreement by either party, you must promptly destroy all materials downloaded or otherwise obtained from this website, as well as all copies of such materials, whether made under the user agreement or otherwise. Glacier Diamonds and Jewelry’s right to any comments shall survive any termination of this user agreement. Any such termination of this user agreement shall not cancel your obligation to pay for the product(s) already ordered from the website or affect any liability against you that may have arisen under the user agreement.
- LIMITED LIABILITY
We take no responsibility for any loss or damage suffered as a result of our order online goods supplied using the same, except as required by law, even if we could have foreseen the loss, or the possibility of it was brought to our attention.
NOTE: In case of orders being shipped outside India, we don’t provide any guarantee/warranty on any product, we only provide the certificate of authenticity which authenticate that the product delivered to the customer is 100% genuine.
Any product you buy from our website is completely at your discretion and you accept that you place the order only after thoroughly inquiring about the product and being completely acquainted about the product, its features, characteristics, usage etc. Glacier Diamonds and Jewelry is not liable for any kind of damages or losses whatsoever suffered by the customers due to the use of the product. This is applicable for both domestic and international orders.
Glacier Diamonds and Jewelry reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to limit the quantity/value of the items purchased by you and such other restrictions as may be applicable to orders placed by the same account, the same credit/debit card and also to orders that use the same billing and/ or shipping address. We will provide notification to the customer should such limits be applied. Glacier Diamonds and Jewelry reserves the right at its sole discretion to prohibit sales to anyone as it may deem fit.
Any messages, notes, suggestions, ideas, notes, drawings, concepts or other material or
information (hereinafter collectively referred to as submissions), which you may submit through or in connection with the Site will become the exclusive property of us. Accordingly, you agree that we have the right to publish any Submissions for any purpose whatsoever, commercial or otherwise, without compensation to the provider of the Submissions. In addition, you agree that you will not transmit any Submission which infringes upon the rights of any third party.
- PROMOTIONAL INFORMATION
We may make information regarding specific programs, offers or promotions, which we are conducting, available on the Sites. Any such program, offer or promotion is subject to the specific terms, conditions and restrictions listed on the Site in connection with such program, offer or promotion. We reserve the right to alter or withdraw any program, offeror promotion at any such time. Each Program, offer and promotion is void where prohibited by law. Please refer to and read carefully the terms, conditions and restrictions included on the Sites in connections with each program, offer or promotion.
You agree to indemnify and hold Glacier Diamonds and Jewelry and its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, directors, agents and employees harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorney’s fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your breach of this agreement or the documents it incorporates by reference, or your violation of any law or the rights of a third party. Glacier Diamonds and Jewelry’s failure to act with respect to breach by you or others does not waive its rights to act with respect to subsequent or similar breaches.
No agency, partnership, joint-venture, franchisee-franchisor, or employee-employer
relationship is created by these Terms and Conditions or the use of the Site.
- GRIEVANCE OFFICER
In accordance with Information Technology Act, 2000 and rules made thereunder, the name and contact details of the Grievance Officer are provided below:
Mr. Savan Lukhi
Glacier Diamond and Jewelry
1803, Blue Mountain Building, Upper Govind Nagar, Malad East, Mumbai-400097.
10:00 AM to 6:00 PM(IST), Monday to Friday
Not available on Saturdays, Sundays and Indian national/public Holidays
- CONTACT INFORMATION
For questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call on our helpline no. +91-9619691817. Helpline numbers are only available between 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM (IST), Monday to Friday and are not available on Saturdays, Sundays and Indian national/public Holidays.